Cosmetic Dentist | Sacramento Smile Designs
A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With dentistry's many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence. Dr. Stephanie Sandretti at Sacramento Smile Designs specializes in cosmetic dental procedures to help you achieve the smile you desire.
Even the subtlest change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to Dr. Sandretti about the options most suitable for you, what your expectations are and the fees involved.
Below are examples of cosmetic dental care:
- Tooth whitening (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office. Or, Dr. Sandretti may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied or bonded to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Braces are not just for kids. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. If Dr. Sandretti thinks you should see a specialist for treatment, she will refer you to an orthodontist.
Contact Sacramento Smile Designs today for a complete consultation and to answer questions about how our cosmetic dental procedures can benefit you. We will give you a reason to smile!