No Insurance? No Problem!
Introducing the Sacramento Smile Designs Dental Savings Plan
Dr. Sandretti and our staff are honored to provide our patients with outstanding dental care. We have taken steps to enable you and your family to easily get the care you need at an affordable cost. Learn more about our in-house dental savings plan. We offer three straightforward options, plus one family bundle to ensure the entire family is cared for!
*The necessary Adult Care program will be determined by the doctor on an annual basis. Gum disease is an ongoing chronic condition that can change in severity from year to year. Please discuss with the doctor or hygienist which level would be most beneficial for your oral health.
**Special Rate for children under 14 years old when combined with at least one Adult Care membership
A new patient’s visit included X-rays, photoes, a comprehensive exams and a basic cleaning for $175. If you choose to join a dental plan, the cast of the initial visit will go toward the annual membership cost.
Dental Savings Plan Advantages
|Advantages||Dental Savings Plans||Dental Insurance|
|Use As Often As Needed, No Annual Spending Caps|
|No Waiting Periods|
|Start Saving Immediately, No Deductibles|
|No Pre-existing Condition Exclusions|
|Save On Preventive Care|
|Save On Restorative Care|
|Cosmetic Dentistry Savings*|
The Sacramento Smile Designs Dental Savings Plan is not an insurance plan, it has been designed to provide a way for our patients to obtain the dental care they need at the most affordable rate. The savings plan:
- Is standalone coverage not to be combined with insurance benefits.
- Discount rates do no apply for elective services or products such as Laser Therapy, Arestin, Teeth Whitening, etc.
- Cannot be used in a workman’s compensation treatment plan
- Is for the use of treatments that lie within our realm of expertise.
- Cannot be used for treatment with another dentist or specialist to who we refer.
There are no refunds for paid premiums, even if the Savings Plan benefits are not utilized during the participation period.
- Plan is subject to change yearly
- All payments are due AT TIME OF SERVICE to receive the discount. Any services received that are not paid for at the time of service will be billed at the usual, higher fee.
- If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through Citi Health Care or Care Credit, the discount is reduced to 5% due to merchant fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Plans will be renew yearly automatically unless canceled.